TERMS AND DEFINITIONS USED IN THE TEXT OF THE CURRENT USER AGREEMENT:
The site is the aggregate of web pages put on the Internet united by a single purpose, design and address domain http://Jnative.ru/. The start page of the site is at http://Jnative.ru/; the user is any person who accepted the existing user agreement and registered in accordance with requirements of the said user agreement and started using the site; the site owner is OOO ‘Native’; the administration of the site are people authorized by the site owner to manage and use the site; materials are the text(s) and/or image; the goods are property in circulation or not restricted from circulation, information about which is provided by the users on the site; the primary purpose of the site is provision of technical possibility of displaying on the site all information necessary for the users to sell or buy the goods and access to such information.
1.1. The existing user agreement governs relations between the site owner represented by the administration of the site and the site users arising due to the site use.
1.2. The existing user agreement comes in force immediately after the user agrees to the terms of this agreement by selecting the button ‘I accept the terms’ when registering on the site.
1.3. Questions outside the scope of this user agreement are regulated by the laws of the Russian Federation.
Вопросы, не урегулированные настоящим пользовательским соглашением, регламентируются законодательством РФ.
1.4. The terms and conditions of this user agreement are set, changed or cancelled by the administration of the site unilaterally, without prior agreement of the site users. The moment a new wording of the user agreement is published on the site the former wording is considered null and void.
1.5. The current wording of the existing user agreement is at http://Jnative.ru/license/.
2. The order of registration on the site
2.1. In order that the user may have free access to the seller’s services and site the clients has to register on the site.
2.2. The seller is not responsible for the accuracy and validity of data submitted by the user at registration.
2.3. The client takes on the obligation not to disclose to a third party the login and password indicated at registration. If the user is in doubt as to a possible unauthorized use of the user’s personal data by a third party, the user is obliged to immediately notify the seller by e-mail to the client service at support@Jnative.ru.
3. The users’ rights and obligations
3.1. The user may use the site exclusively for its designated purpose.
3.2. The user must follow the terms provided by the current user agreement.
3.3. By registering on the site and/or selecting the menu item ‘ I permit using my personal information’ when placing an order, the user allows the use of her personal data by the site administration for the purpose of improving the quality of services, informing the user about purchases, notifying the user about news, possible participation in competitions and other services for the site audience, events by the company and its partners as well as reaching targets connected with other parts of the user agreement.
3.4. The user gives permission that in a case of change of any personal data related to the user, the terms of the current agreement and earlier provided data as well as all outdated personal data become void from the moment the site owner receives new personal data of the user. From that moment on, the terms containing new personal data of the user come into force.
3.5. The user has the right to recall their permission to use their personal data by notifying the site administration in writing at support@Jnative.ru.
4. The rights and obligations of the site administration
4.1. The site administration carries out the operational management of the site and determines the order of its use, makes up the list of site services, its structure and appearance, permits and limits access to the site resources and performs other vested rights.
4.2. The site administration has the right unilaterally without agreement of the user for any reason and not only limited to violation by the user of terms of the current user agreement delete member account and materials displayed by the user on the site.
4.3. The site administration has the right unilaterally without the user’s permission to make changes in the materials displayed by the user on the site including amendments, additions, supplementary illustrations, introduction, concluding remarks and comments.
4.4. The site administration has the right unilaterally without the user’s permission to delete materials infringing the law or creating the hazard thereof.
4.5. The site administration does not deal with disputes or conflicts arising between users but retains the right to block access of a user to the site in a case of motivated complaints from other users about incorrect behavior of that user on the site.
4.6. The site administration having received the user’s permission to use their personal data has the right to collect, keep, geve and process the user’s personal data in order to inform them at indicated addresses about promotional offers, competitions and other events of the company and its partners.
5. The terms of using the site resources
5.1. The user has the right to use the site resources only in accordance with the norms of this user agreement and the laws of the Russian Federation.
5.2. The user has no right: – to use the site for criminal acts; – display on the site data containing state or other protected secrets, incitement to or apology of terrorism, other extremist materials propagating pornography, the cult of violence and cruelty as well as materials containing pornographic images and texts, insulting, indecent or taboo words and expressions; – display on the site materials containing propaganda or agitation of social, racial, national or religious superiority; – use in the materials displayed on the site hidden inserts and other techniques or ways of spreading information that works on people’s sub-consciousness and (or) harmful effect on their health as well as spreading information about organizations that have been lawfully liquidated or prohibited without mentioning that this or that organization have been liquidated or their activity prohibited;
– spread through materials on the site information about ways and means of production and usage, places of purchase of narcotic substances and their precursors, propagate any advantages of using various narcotic or psychedelic substances, their analogues or precursors, as well as disseminate any information, which is prohibited by federal laws;
– display any materials infringing the rights of third parties for sanctity of their private lives, personal and family secrets;
– display any materials containing any information discrediting honor, virtue, or business reputation of third parties;
– display any materials violating property, non-material, or other rights of third parties;
– collect personal data of other users for the purpose of their processing, that is engage in operations with personal data including their collection, systematization, accumulation, dissemination (including transfer), depersonalization, blocking and elimination;
– display on the site personal data including contact information of other users without their prior consent or other persons without their prior permission except for cases prescribed by the law;
– indicate at registration or enter afterwards intentionally false statements about self, in particular false or assumed name or surname;
– display on the site materials containing false information about goods;
– display on the site materials containing information about goods taken out of circulation or restricted in circulation;
– use the site for other than its stated purpose;
– carry out other acts (abstain from acts) directly or indirectly involving the site that by the law of the Russian Federation incur civil, administrative or other type of responsibility.
5.3. The user bears full responsibility for any consequences following from violation of any of the terms of the present user agreement and pledges on their own and at their expense to compensate any valid claims of third parties that may arise. The user is also obliged on their own and at their expense to settle disputes and satisfy any valid claims of third parties directly or indirectly connected to using the site.
5.4. Neither the site owner no its administration bear any responsibility for:
– displaying on the site limited and/or false information about products in the warehouse. In the cases of mismatching information about goods in the warehouse on the site and available goods, the site administration has the right to exclude such good(s) from the order and inform the user by indicated phone number or e-mail;
– displaying on the site incomplete and/or false information about the goods;
– violation of property, non-material or other rights of third parties connected with use of the site by the user;
– full or partial loss of materials put by the user on the site as well as inadequate quality or speed of the site services;
– consequences resulting from the user’s violation of the terms of this user agreement’
– any action (lack of action) by the user, either directly or indirectly related to their use of the site, that may incur civil, administrative, criminal or any other type of responsibility in accordance with the law of the Russian Federation and/or resulting in damage and/or losses of third parties.
5.5. Neither the site administration, nor the site owner pay for damage, incurred directly or indirectly by the user or a third party as a result of using or not being able to use the site.
5.6. In the case when through no fault of the site owner or the site administration the use of the site by the user incurred damages to the site owner or the site administration including but not limited to fines imposed by state controlling bodies, claims from third parties, court appeals and pre-court trials, the user must redress the site owner or the site administration for all incurred losses within 3 (three) banking days of the payment request and the invoice delivered by the site owner or the site administration.
6.1. The user has the right to pay for goods purchased on the site in any of the following ways:
6.1.1. Non-cash transaction:
Non-cash transaction. Accepted for payment are bank cards VISA and MasterCard with security code CVV2/СVC2. The minimal sum for this kind of payment is 300 Rubles.
6.1.2. Cash payment on delivery:
Cash payment at partners’ points of delivery; Cash payment to a courier of delivery service’; Payment on delivery in a Russian Post office.
7. Terms of return and exchange of goods
7.1. The user may refuse an order at any time before the goods are shipped. If the user paid for the order before receiving the goods and in the case of refusal, the money paid for the goods will be returned to the user in the same way as the initial payment within 10 banking days. If the goods are refused at the point of delivery the money is returned after deduction of the cost of delivery.
7.2. Return or exchange of the goods as well as corresponding return of the money takes place at the self-pickup point of the goods in accordance with the order and terms described in the user agreement. The self-pickup points and their working hours are listed on the site in the section ‘Delivery’.
7.3. Return or exchange of the goods in places where delivery is done by courier service or by mail takes place in the same way as delivery to the user. The corresponding return of money takes place in the same way as the payment.
7.4. To effect return or exchange of the goods the user forwards a corresponding application to the client support service of the site at support@Jnative.ru. The application is processed by the site within 5 working days from its receipt.
7.5. Return of cash takes place in a self-pickup point where the goods were received on presentation of the passport and the returned goods. Return of money paid for the goods in a way chosen for its payment takes place after your application to the client support service of the site at support@Jnative.ru.
7.6. Return of money paid for the goods of inadequate quality after deduction of the site expenses takes place not later than within 10 working days from the moment of client application to the client support service of the site at support@Jnative.ru.
7.7. The user has the right to return or exchange the goods of inadequate quality for its equivalent not later than within 20 calendar days from its receipt by the user.
7.8. Return of money paid for the goods of inadequate quality takes place not later than within 5 working days from the moment of application to the client support service of the site at support@Jnative.ru.
7.9. The user has the right to exchange the goods of inadequate quality for its equivalent. If such an equivalent is not available, the money paid for the goods of inadequate quality takes place not later than within 10 working days from the moment of application to the client support service at support@Jnative.ru.
8. Corporate details of the site owner
Legal address: Novosibirsk, Arbuzova st., 1/1, bld. 14, office 30
De facto address: Novosibirsk, Boulevard Molodezhi, 38
Tax payer ID 5408015186